The Navona Stay is located in Corso del Rinascimento 69
15 minutes from the Barberini Metro stop, Line A; a few meters from the Senato bus stop and Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
The Navona Stay is located in the heart of the city. Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Palazzo Farnese, Via Giulia, Palazzo della Cancelleria, Trastevere, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps are within walking distance.
Shopping is just a few steps away from us: quickly reach Via del Corso, Via dei Giubbonari, Via Condotti and the whole district of luxury boutiques.
From Fiumicino Airport:
- Leonardo Express train every 30 minutes, stops at Termini Station. Cost € 14.
- Taxi: cost around € 50.
- Navetta Shuttle Terravision direct to Termini Station. Cost € 4.
From Ciampino Airport:
- Cotral bus direct to Ciampino Station, from which a direct train leaves every 15 minutes to Rome Termini Station.
- Cotral bus direct to the Rome Anagnina Metro stop, Line A, get off at the Barberini stop, 15 minutes on foot.
- Taxi: cost around € 40.
- Terravision Shuttle Shuttle direct to Termini Station. Cost € 4.
From Termini Station:
- Bus n. 70: get off at the Senato stop, right in front of the Navona Stay.
- Bus n. 64: get off at Corso Vittorio Emanuele stop, 5 minutes on foot..